Have you tried to quit smoking and its failed? There is no doubt the kicking this habit is very challenging. But why not try hypnotherapy , its a simple safe and fast way to beat this addition.
Some people become habit smokers and others anxiety ones. Habit smokers can often find it easier to quit smoking because they don’t have emotional ties to cigarrettes. However anxiety smokers( those who smoke when they are stressed or emotional charged) need more time and attention because of the underlying negative emotions. If the smoking is stopped without dealing with the underlying causes then the person is likely to take up smoking again. For this reason hypnotherapy looks not only into the symptoms of smoking but the underlying causes as well.
- Are you done with spending hundreds of dollars on cigarettes.
- Tired of everyone giving you quit smoking tips, but nothing changes
- Are you fed up with feeling out of control , and cigarettes controlling you.
- Sick of feeling sick and worrying about your health and increased risks of lung cancer and other deadly smoking related illnesses.
- Are you sick of all the excuses you make to yourself about needing to smoke.
Imagine what your life would be like when you quit for good…
- Money saved to spend on other things.
- Energised and improved health, adding years to your life.
- Never having to experience disapproval from friends and family.
- Empowered at achieving such a great feat.
- Free to enjoy a healthy life
LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR BODY WHEN YOU STOP
Fresher breathe, clothes and hair don’t smell like smoke. Food even tastes better.
- Within 20 minutes:
- Heart rate drops, blood pressure returns to normal.
- After 12 to 48 hours:
- Carbon monoxide ( a gas that can be toxic) levels in blood drops to normal; oxygen level in blood increases to normal. No nicotine left in the body. Smell and taste greatly improved.
- After 2 weeks to 3 months:
- Chance of heart attack decreases and lungs are working better, lowering risk of infection.
- After 1 to 9 months :
- Coughing and shortness of breath decreases
- After 1 year:
- Risk of heart disease is half that of a smoker.
- Between 5 to 15 years :
- Risk of having a stroke is the same as a non-smoker
- 10 years:
- Risk of lung cancer is nearly the same as someone who has never smoked. Cancers of mouth, oesophagus, throat, kidney, bladder and pancreas also decreases.
- 15 years after quitting your risk of heart disease is now the same as someone who has never smoked.
CAN HYPNOTHERAPY MAKE YOU QUIT IF YOU DON’T WANT TO?
- Unfortunately, NO.You must be prepared to throw cigarettes out. You must really want to quit for your own reasons and not because someonelse says so or because you think you should. If you are ready to quit then I can help you do this.
- You will feel a huge sense of relief and elation that you have at last achieved what all smokers search for – FREEDOM!